Wednesday, September 03, 2008

And, scene!


My goodness. Where to begin??? The week-end was lovely. The CP married her GalPal of many years, the ever-fabulous Mimsy and they were both radiant and beautiful plus there were cupcakes! Also, dancing (Vogue, the Charleston, I'll leave it at that....)!! Add in the special bonus of getting to see Mistah Lovah-Lovah all "hard at work" and professional looking with his little cameras strung around his neck and the beautiful Mizz Tail who just got back from a trip back east (I swear -- what is it with The East that all my nearest and dearest feel they must go there all the time???) Good friends, beautiful weather, etc. Just a really sweet event all the way round. Hanging with the kiddies and the Woman for such a concentrated time was nice too although I think we all ended up a little more worn that expected so it was nice to have the extra day to chill-lax. Back to work yesterday where I was greeted by all the e-mails in the world demanding things but (strangely) I was able to get most the requests done so I'm feeling fine and in line today. ;-)

No comments: