Monday, September 15, 2008

A life lived scattered...


O.K. so I am officially completely and totally exhausted. I was up all night (well technically every two hours) giving puffs to a pretty little asthmatic princess so we could avoid what I've come to regard as the "gold standard" of unpleasant circumstances elicited by this condition -- the Emergency Room and subsequent admission to the hospital visit. She seems to be doing better -- the Wife is at home with her right now so I'll p'raps get an update soon-ish but I (skating so close as is my wont to the edge of exhaustion anyway) am completely wiped. Because of this lack of an ability to put thoughts and sentences together I am going to depart fro our typical, lengthy summary post and instead do a bunch of mini-posts remarking on things pretty much as they occur to me (which, some of you may remember was how all of this nonsense started in the first place!)

No comments: