Monday, October 27, 2008

Sleepless night....


Last night. I was having this really action-packed dream wherein some group of bad guys (headed by one very bad guy) wanted the Scoot so I had no choice but to hunt them down and kill them. I dispatched one of them, by hitting him repeatedly on the forehead with a brick. Seriously. They totally deserved it but I'm still a little concerned vis a vis WTH is going on in with my psyche...?

In other news, spent the week-end being very chill if a little under the weather. I got some gardening done though and spent a bunch of time out front hacking up the enormous side-walk overhanging bush things lining our front yard. I can't say they actually look better but they are definitely thinner! Also got to see HSM 3 (cute, although I feel as if they might have overstepped just a tad in their desire to position one of the leads as a more "serious" -- albeit still Disney-shiny -- actor/not just tween hearthrob thereby potentially risking alienating their "fan-base" plus I really am not a fan of the new nose on Sharpay but whatev....) Additionally, I also got to see my good friend and ex-wedding planner, Ms. RSM which was AWESOME because 1) I {heart} her and 2) it was really very nice getting to talk about stuff that wasn't related to my getting married/stress-inducing! So, yeah, aside from the bits where I was bludgeoning and and/or eviscerating bad guys trying to get my kid, a pretty good week-end was had, overall.

And now, for your viewing pleasure, a very cute pic of my beloved having some cake at some event she attended a few weeks ago...

No comments: