Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays!


Merry Christmas, Happy fourth day of Hanukkah, Good Tidings to one and all, etc., etc.

Alrighty then. Now that that's out of the way. The last few days have been... FUN! Filled with tons of stuff, naturally but lots of parties and lots of friends and getting to finally meet/get jealous about the Wife's co-workers.... Tiring, yes. but cute. and nice and I'm glad it's (for the most part) done. :-)

I've got the little one here at work with me but she's at the JCC camp so I get to happen upon her and her little group as they wander around the building. A-DOR-rable!

and now... as promised: some Pics of the wedding!!!! (There will be more as more film becomes more developed but I just got a disk from my Baby Bro with these so I couldn't resist!)

No comments: