Monday, February 23, 2009

AND...


Happy Birthday! to my beloved Sweetie-Heart who makes my life even more great every day she's in it and who deserves all the awesome-est awesomeness the world has to offer ALWAYS!

eh, hem.... yes. well. then. to re-cap. Week-end was lovely if a triffle tiring. Got to hang with some quality peeps and play some extreme S-Bingo (seriously, who knew folks could get so bloodthirsty/competitive over such an "old-lady" game! I was going to suggest Canasta for our next adventure but now I'm not so sure...!) Finally, got rid of the car -- Gave it to my good pals J-Dawg and Crafty-Kitten -- more power to you crazy kids. Good luck with the Suzie-Q, I trust you'll use her well... B-day blowout Sat. eve then Sundee got some quality hang out time with one of my pretty new Sisters and her beautiful baby-Big-girl so that was nice.

{sigh} Still sort of bummed that my Little girl is out in the world beyond my reach (and out of cell phone range), and, I do have to admit to feeling just a squeach under the weather but I spose I'm more happy + content + feeling the love than grouchy + stressed + sick so.... all-in-all doing well. Hope other folk's Mondays are going fab as well. :-)

No comments: