Wednesday, February 18, 2009

FIRED!


Sad but true. The boy formerly known as A-in-the-Tex-A** has been, regretfully, let go. "Why" you may ask? Why, put such a devoted companion out to pasture? Well, mostly because 1) He was in town on biz-ness and did not tell me he was going to be here (which, typically, i would let slide except that he made this HUGE freaking stink about how he misses me and wants to meet the fam, etc., etc.)and 2) the way i found out he was here on biz-ness is because we ran into him and his little entourage at the Mall and his friend said "Hey, A, isn't that your Girl?" as they passed (or something along those lines) causing moi to glance back to see if, in fact, it was my dear friend but which occasioned not even a short look back from the party-in-question.

So, there you have it. There is currently an opening in my life for one Latin, Gay male; should be funny, insightful and able to hold his liquor. Married to a sweet, tall Texan would be nice but not necessary. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry! I said I wa sorry! Jeesus, woman can't a boy not recognize his girl one time???????