Friday, March 20, 2009

WTH??


First, just to clarify a previous post. the link I found/quoted upon was not actually a post put up by the actual Ex of my actual Wife. It was just one of those weirdly-close-to-what-I-was-suspecting co-inky-dinks that I stumbled upon in my mania. Upon further reading, the blog author in question appeared to be more in the early 20's vein (as well as in the Portland OR vicinity) than the players in my little drama. i just thought it was funny that I was all ready to be outraged and then found exactly the right fuel for my fire. :-)

In other news, someone threw a rock which hit my Baby Girl in the head yesterday! I know! She's fine but still, kinda makes me want to wrap her up in cotton while, at the same time going all Rambo on the other kid (aka: "Perp") and his or her parents, too!

No comments: