Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fishey...


A long lost buddy of mine is a teacher in Hunter's Point (here in the Bay Area) -- her kids need a new aquarium for the class fish. Go here to donate a few bucks if anyone has some spare "scratch".... Heh. and don't think I don't get how deeply ironic it is that i'm trying to make the world safer for those fish while at the same time I'm basically decimating the tiny population of them living in my Big Big Girl's room! (I can't help it! Cycle of life and all of that!!!) I am trying to work on that part as well though. With the guided help of a certain BBQ I've acquired an trout; now with some gelatin, snake vitamins and "interestingly shaped" ice-cube trays, I'm ready to go to town with the mixing of the frozen reptile food for those of us to squeamish/empathetic to continue with the live feeding part of snake ownership. I'll let everyone know how it works out. :-)

No comments: