Saturday, August 15, 2009

Lost!


I lost Boo's snake yesterday. I found it (thirty extraordinarily long, freakishly tense minutes later after carefully moving every single item lining three of the four walls in her room...) but still. There was a minute there where I totally knew I was disowned.

In quick other news, the Little Big One is watching Lawrence Welk. She just learned how to turn the TV on and that's what was on so she's watching it. Cute.

In still even more other quick news, got to watch the Wife play some tennis this afternoon and was once again impressed by a few things. 1) she's hot! (I mean, really) 2) She's really very good. I know she doesn't think she's good but I'm pretty amazed she's even out there after practicing for days on end in the 50-thousand degree heat actually returning balls (to the tune of other players calling out "nice shot!" and "good rally!" -- dunno what any of that means really but o.k.) 3) I heart her BFF, ERG so much! Like more than i sometimes think is seemly for an old married woman. Suffice to say Wife Masks were created so the entire cheering section could be more easily recognized and they. were. AWESOME! {sigh} so many quality people in the world. I'm delighted I get to hang out with such a comprehensive swath of them.

Anyways... snake = lost then found. Me = lucky. really, REALLY lucky... :-p

No comments: