Saturday, May 15, 2010

And the Pimpin' just won't quit!


me and the girls took The Truck down to San Joser today to get a Weatherguard Saddle Tool box (steel. white.) Can i just say... not only was the trip/price/seller-guy delightful/cheap/unbelievably cute with the short, black hair, crooked smile and and freakin' blue-green eyes(His brother had em too. I ask you...!), but seriously, everytime I forget how completely blessed i am, someone wanders into my life offering to sell me a great locking storage solution for a FRACTION of what it cost new then for no reason other than because he's a REALLY sweet person, goes ahead and spends close to an hour installing the damn thing for us. Plus he knew all about Junie b. Jones and Fancy Nancy! (don't even get me started on the incredible array of tools!) Seriously. I can't wait to meet my guardian angel cause i really owe him/her/it/them a very warm and heartfelt "Thanks, Dude! You rock!!" :-)

No comments: