Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Happy (late) B-day BBQ!

Such a lovely gathering! such a lovely time! Congrats on reaching such a lovely landmark year!

In other news, Fireworks was grand! We went with IHOEL and the twins to the Emeryville Marina to watch the fantastic-ness and ended up getting to see like five different shows! Seriously. it was awesome.

We have the Big Girl here with us all week which is lovely. I wish I was less STRESSED OUT though. There's alot going on at work right now. Good -- fer sure for IHOEl, potentially for me -- stuff but seriously, so, so much that needs tending. {sigh} S'all good though. IHOEL is figuring stuff out and (IMHO) he tends to make pretty solid decisions so really for me it's just sitting tight as it were until things get sifted through.

k. back to work with me. Supper will not make itself. Nor will pages test their own code. Although, now that i'm thinking about it... why don't our pages test themselves??? Now that i know the guy in charge of these things, I'm going to see if we can find someone to look into that! :-}

No comments: