Wednesday, June 11, 2003

How to survive at work - take 1


Ramble. I just got into a super-long rambley conversation with Boss #3 and it was great! He's so cute. We went from stylesheets to Grandmothers to Boo to Kick Ass Project Manager Lady(who I have a massive crush on -- actually, at this point, who don't I have a crush on??) Boss #2 is sitting in her little area nattering away to someone else, which in the grand scheme of things is excellent because it means she's leaving me the hell alone.... it' wierd; it's not that she's all that different from Boss #3, it's just that for some reason when she's being wierd it bugs me but when B-3 is being wierd, even if it's in the exact same way, I just blow it off.... Hmmmm... someday I will try to analyze why that is. Not today though. Today I will intensely dislike B-2 and have that be o.k.

No comments: