Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Whoo Hoo! Dirty Boy is going to have lunch with me! He says he's not going to kiss me anymore because 1) He's getting all committed to some other girl who's not me and 2) He's still got his panties in a twist about the cold sore reference but whatever. He's easy on the eyes and I needs some distraction right this second. Sux though, cause with the new schedule not to mention the other random creeping signs of total disinterest, I don't think Beautiful Boy is going to kiss me anymore either. (!!) Where am I going to get my kissing from?! Oh, well, I hear that there are moments in real life where kissing just doesn't happen. Perhaps we will explore that for awhile.

In other news, LC and crew are going to be hanging with us in the park on Father's day which will be nice. Lanky Canadian Boy is going to try to be all upstanding n' shit cause he wants Boo to respect him. Ha! He says he's not going to drink or swear that whole day. I personally think it's sweet of him to think it but im also going to be ready for the hasty exit should his life suddenly necesitate a chronic binge. Hey, I've seen the photos/video, I know how he gets. ;-]

No comments: