Thursday, June 05, 2003

Whew!


Well, the graduation was fun. I *heart* Joanne!! (one of Scout's classmate's mums) She's all Long Island and stuff. With the big emotions and the "Don worry about dit!" I love her! Sigh, so, I'm back and I'm tired. In one of those wierd moods that only CP can spark. I've been mad at her on and off for the last five years and it's not getting better. Usually (always) it's the "totally self-centered" thing -- the complete refusal to just do something for someone else if she can't see how it benefits her. so today we're being all uber co-parenty and she announces that she's not going to do something (i forget what) and that she's self-centered but "o.k. with it." I just don' know. It seems to me that I'm going to have to learn to deal with it since I'm stuck with her for the next 15 years (although, thank GOD for Sarah doing girlfriend duty. I don't what I'd do if I had to be invested in the rest of the woman's life) ... thing is She's not always awful. And she's a damn good co-parent. It just the selfish thing that kills me. Sigh. Oh well. the cermony was sweet, my kid is a princess and it's all over for the next little bit so.... If anybody knows how to make this stuff not matter so much, let me know...

No comments: