Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Yay, the Lanky Canadian is back from his trip down south, and not a second too soon! He's all rested and tanned and happy-like... Yay, I say! We have big plans to go see the new Rugrats movie with Miss Scout (who, by the way, before she got annoyed with me and the CP and this whole new schedule thing requested that she be henceforth referred to as "Boo". In this, as with most things, her wish is my command). Above and beyond all of that, I now REALLY want to see Pirates of the Caribbean but since Miss Boo is not quite old enough and I no longer have immediate access to a ten-year-old, I'm not sure how I'm going to swing it. I may just bite the bullit and go see it by myself in another town. I like having my LC back. It's nice having someone who thinks Boo is just as bees-kneesish as I do, to go on and on (and on) about when she's upset with me and I'm sad and missing her and not going to see her for three more days!! o.k. I'll stop. Welcome back, LC, don't ever leave again!

No comments: