Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Props



You know, i woke up this morning in a significantly better mood than i was in most of yesrterday and I just have to say I am most fortunate in having the world's best landscape peeps as neighbors. I stumbled out the door this morning and, my God, my front yard (which is tended to and arranged by the fabulous Tall One, partner in crime to the also very cool Small One) is beautiful! There are plants and flowers and beautiful rocks doing attractively arranged things all over the place. Me likes. I especially like that none of us thinks even for a moment that i'm going to be seriously responsible for any part of the design/upkeep. I mean, the Tall One occassionally throws me a bone -- she was very effusive when i managed to get a bunch of smooth stones poured into a mostly rectangular shape -- but we all know who's Queen of the yard at our joint digs. Yay, landscape artists! We *heart*.....

No comments: