Monday, July 28, 2003

Quick ad update: out of 11 initial flurries of stat exchanges and a week-end to digest ... THREE persons have stepped up to continue with the correspondence! Whoo hoo! One is, funnily enough, Mr. Initially-Insipid (or "I-I"), two is Young Lad from the East Bay who is keeping me in freaking stitches with his postings and three is a disillusioned engineer/bike racer guy who just told me he's "cool with my age" because he's into "older women" (prick!!) Anyways, of the ladies, Scary Girl was the only one I wrote back to and she has not replied as of yet today -- but that may be my fault because I may have been the one who was supposed to "follow up".... not sure. Should check.

So there we have it. I have scheduled two dates: one with B-R guy and one with Young Lad.

I-I and I have decided to wait until he returns from some alleged "business trip" before attempting further plans (which may just be a nice way of blowing me off but we shall see...)

For now, I must say, while I am a bit disheartened that some of my original picks (who were campaigning with some enthusiasm last week) have failed to check back, I'm not at all displeased with the conversations I'm having with the few who remain in play as it were. Good show, Gentlemen. Let the games begin!

No comments: