Thursday, July 31, 2003

Riddle me this...



I just got a spam message with a subject line stating: "Her feminine size" (??!) My mail host wouldn't let me open it (well, it strongly cautioned me against entertaining such a foolhardy idea and since I don't feel like wiping out my harddrive and all the attendant project files on it, I will obey) but seriously...! What on earth could that be about??? Anyone??

Also, what is it about "dating" that makes you want to run back to the relative safety of your ex's bed?? I've been having some majorly inappropriate thoughts about a coupla of them lately (thoughts which quite conveniently bypass the "issues" and skip straight to the sexy bits) ..... Ah, well, Life has seen fit to give me a nice measure of time to spend with some very talented SOs (which is more than those poor starving kids in Quebec will ever have!) so I s'pose I should not get all cranky about the fact that certain people won't just drop everything they're doing in order sleep with me whenever I ask them to. (Selfish bastards...)

No comments: