Thursday, July 31, 2003

One down, one to go!


Well, that was fun. O.K. so maybe not fun, ha ha... Can I just say, if you're going to go out on a date with someone and you want to ask them about stuff that when they answer is going to provoke on-going fits of nervous laughter, can I just suggest that you ask them over e-mail or during the pre-date phone call.... Can I please just put that out there??! K. So, date was o.k. Young Lad was nice enough but a bit different than he initially "presented", shall we say... (Oh, my goodness! It would appear that the cute butch girl I smiled at on the street this morning is HERE for some sort of meeting...! well, hell-lo... Sorry, {focusing}where was I...?!) Anyway, ended on a handshake and a "Nice meeting you" then I was off to my snuggley, fluffy bed, to pay some much needed attention to my cats and to place an introductory call to Date #2, B-R Guy, who BTW was awfully nice. He seems articulate and funny and I think he may be willing to indulge my power tool fetish so you know it's all good!! Anyways, I'm seeing him on Sundee after the peeps leave so we shall see what we shall see....

No comments: