Wednesday, August 20, 2003

aaarrrrggggg!


I just totally disapointed my kid! Gawd, I suck!!

See, we had made this "spill" -- white glue, tempra paint, flour and an Odwalla bottle -- and it was supposed to take 48 hours to dry and Boo was going to her CP's house for three days and so we had this BIG plan for me to take the spill with me to work (today) and to bring it when I went to go pick her up from CP's house tonight so she could pretend she'd spilled her odwalla in her room and we could watch CP freak out... which is a GREAT plan except CP called me last night and said she was going to bring Boo to me in Oakland and I said o.k. and didn't TELL Boo and subsequently came to work sans "spill" and Boo JUST called me all excited about the trick we were going to play and I had to tell her that 1) I didn't have the spill with me, 2) the plan changed and I didn't tell her and 3) since I didn't have the spill here with me the soonest we could play the trick is SUNDAY which is AGES away and now she is completely disappointed and sad and it's ALL my fault!!!!!!!! Add to that the fact that I tried to make her feel better by saying "Well, how about this. When we get home I'll play frisbee with you..." to which she replied in an insanely tiny, wounded voice "Will you play with me more than you usually do?" AAAARRRRGGGGGGGG! Me=SUCK!!!!!

No comments: