Wednesday, August 27, 2003

It's all about the book learnin'!!


First day of class for our little miss Chick and it was GREAT! I already have a HUGE crush on my Professor (D. Ketelle = Hot!) which is very nice cause it's been years since I've gotten to do the schoolgirl googley-eyed thing. Have I mentioned that she's great! She's all "older" lady and jokey-joke and smart and extended eye-contactey... {sigh} we wuv.... There was one bizzare happening vis a vis class last night, I was looking around at all my new cohorts and I saw a vaguely familiar face which I just couldn't place until... (ta-da!) I finally figured out that this was the chick I had my very second girl-specific crush on!! It was about 9 years ago and we were both working at TRoT -- actually, she left soon after I started and I ended up getting her job as Production Assistant... We had this raving ASS for a boss and he told me she was gay so I spent the rest of our time together trying to hit on her... She's one of those shy, retiring types so I think we can all predict how well that went over! I never found out if she really was bent or not. (Right this second she's married with a new baby but I'm coming to find that doesn't really mean much...) Anyway, it was interesting/wierd to talk to her again. She's still pretty cute in that shy retiring way but I'm not as attracted to those types anymore. The girl sitting NEXT to me though...! Now THERE's someone I'd like to be my "study partner" heh heh heh...

Leaving at 11:30 today to go see if I can get into my second class at Berk. I'm actually not going to be so sad if I don't since I'm temporarily signed up for a Wed. eve class with the delicious Prof. K. so I'm thinking it'll work out either way. Prof. K is shorter than me (a fact which I do not usually find all that appealing but I gotta say when a cute little professor grins up at you and says "Welcome, Cynthia!" well, gosh darn it, it's hard not to get a little melt-y...!) Hee Hee!

Let's see... what else...? I think that's it fer now. I'll try to check in after the Berk class and give a quick update. Til then, I expect everyone to be on their very BEST behavior! Kisses n' stuff!

No comments: