Monday, August 04, 2003

now then, where were we...?


ah yes... the week-end. As we all know the peeps were in town and much hilarity was had by all! Thirteen year old niece continues to be a splendid individual (there are all sorts of interesting observations that i made vis a vis her and her familial, seemingly-hereditary traits and her dad's influence and her likeness to the Boo but I'm going to wait to write about all of that onna counta I'm sure my reading public is far more interested in finding out how date #2 went and whether or not the Chick-ster "got some"...)

But first, let me just say Sat. eve out with the crew was made especially nice by the apearance of Mistah Lovah-Lovah and the always splendid Miss K. who joined the family for some food and some HyperBowl butt kicking action! [For some unfathomable reason my child very much adores Mr. L-L -- also, I think Boo was needing a little bolster to her cool factor since she had this new-fangled grown-up cousin trying to boss her around all week-end, and being able to summon a cool fun adult of her own who had no allegiance to the wanna-be monarch pretty much made her night -- as such, I am especially grateful to Mr. L-L and his for thier somewhat short notice cameo.]



Now then... the date... Actually, did I mention my boots? I just got some kickin new boots that I cannot wait to have an excuse to wear...! K. {giggle} sorry. {serious face} the date. The date was nice. B-R guy [who actually will be henceforth referred to as R-B guy -- that's right folks unlike Young Lad, there will be a henceforth with this one...!] was/is super cute, pretty blue eyes, cute teeth (which, for those of you that know me, pretty much says it all), witty conversationally, sweet personality-wise, super soft lips.... eh hem....

Point at which I knew without a doubt that date was successful was when we were at his car and I was looking at this Motorcycle racing magazine (O.K. I was actually fixated by the naked girl lying on the ground next to the bike in the center spread) and he remarked on how nice it was that i was showing interest in his hobby of choice! Ha! "Showing interest"?? Is that what the kids are calling it these days? I got chore interest right here, heh heh, heh.... Anyways, R-B guy=full on cutie and (because my life does not always work exactly the way I'd like it too) he's leaving for an extended ride across this great country of ours for a few weeks! Yay! But, no worries. I'm going to try to see him again before he goes -- besides which, I figure it'll take awhile for the marks to fade so at least he'll have something to remember me by, right? Ha! just kidding, R-B guy was a complete gentleman, a credit to his sex... {smile} eh hem.



So, anyways, very nice time was had by all. And...what's the perfect way to follow up a sweet date with a sweet guy? Extra points go to those of you in the audience who guessed "arriving home only to be greeted by a snotty, feverish Dirty Boy curled up in a miserable heap on your couch"! Janice, tell em what they've won!!

Yup, it would seem our little Angel wanted to make the sweet love with Mr. Austin one last time {sniff} before he hightailed it back to the land of the High Hair and kicked our hero out into the street! Having no place else to go (I can think of four or five places off the top of my head but then again, i'm not feverish...) ta-Da! I was blessed with a visit. (This is particularly ironic because I was JUST talking to R-B guy about how one should never let someone get into the habit of "just dropping in" to one's apartment when one is not home... Funny huh? Anyway, I got Mr. Stuffy undressed and into bed and pretty much decided that since I now had a captive audience I might as well talk his ear off. (For the record, DB agrees with me that R-B guy "sounds nice" and this is probably "just what I need" although I think he may have just been saying that so I'd go away and let him sleep but whatever.... It still sounded good coming from an objective source. I'm going to check in with Best Buddy Q later on today to get the REAL scoop on what I should be thinking about all of this but it was nice getting to indulge in a little immediate post-date analysis...) {sigh} o.k. now I'm getting tired. Coffee now, more writing later, maybe...

No comments: