Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Nothing to report


Not alot going on this morning. I didn't sleep at all last night (don't know why -- possibly the hot flashes) so I'm kind of sleepy right now. I'm also really wanting to be touched (not like THAT you perverts!) just kind of stroked and cuddled. My cats were sleeping stretched out on either side of me when I "woke up" this morning and it was so nice having two purring warm bodies all snuggled up next to me that i actually stayed in bed a full half hour longer than usual just soaking up the kitty cat love.

Meaning, of course, that I was late for work. {Sigh} why is it that they don't just send me my check regardless of what I choose to do with my day? What's up with the whole "strings attached" way of working we've set-up in this country??! Sheesh?! What happened to the trust, people??

K. Anyways... I really want to go see this. It's opening in Vegas and it promises to be flat-out amazing. I'm on the mailing list so they keep sending me snippets of the pre-show preparations (which is cool in and of itself)... It's supposedly all about sex so I can't go by myself (well, I mean, I could but I've been getting some weird vibes from myself lately so I think I'm just going to give myself a little room to figure out where I want this realtionship to go and hopefully to stop being such a complete bitch to myself all the freaking time...!! but that's another blog...) Which means, in a nutshell that I need someone to go with me who is 1) willing to sleep with me after (and possibly during) the show, 2) not willing to sleep with me but willing to let me watch while they sleep with someone else (preferably someone whom I find attractive) or 3) willing to go with me and while initially saying they're not going to sleep with me, due to their complete lack of self-control/copious amounts of alcohol, willing to be "persuaded" that sleeping with me might not be so far out of the question.... So, there it is folks. If you or anybody you know fits into one or more of these categories and fancies a trip to Vegas let me know. We need to get moving on this, time's a wastin'...!

No comments: