Monday, August 18, 2003

that last post was a classic!


Trust me... So, I've just fallen victim to the ever elusive disappearing post!

K. let's see, there was something about the week-end being FAB... some blah dee blah about a picnic, Boo felt old... Gave Mistah Lovah-Lovah my truck... got sweet check-in call from R-B Guy who is living life o'reilly out in the Great Plains area (not really, I'm just not super sure where Montana is. I mean, people keep trying to explain it to me but I'm just not visualizing it. S'o.k. though. I blame our schools.) Let's see... what else... oh, typed in conversation tween me and Scary Girl to try to ascertain if I was THE most horrible person alive and since I just so happen to have it here, i will paste it in again...

Scary Girl:You suck!
Chick:Sorry.
Scary Girl:You should be.
Scary Girl:Why did you even place an ad?
Chick:I don't know. I just... I mean I placed it in the boy section then I got all "Bi" n sheet and thought might as well place it in the girl side too...
Scary Girl:That's stupid
Chick:Yeah...
Scary Girl:so, what's the deal
Chick:whaddaya mean
Scary Girl:You like me
Chick:Yup
Scary Girl:I like you
Chick:Yup
Scary Girl:So... that's it. We stop here?
Chick:I guess
Scary Girl:You're weird
Chick:I know. I'm sorry.
Scary Girl:Stupid.
Scary Girl:So, I'm going to stop talking to you then.
Chick:K.
Scary Girl:I mean, it just seems kind of pointless
Chick:Yeah, I know.
Chick:I'm sorry. I really didn't think I was going to freak out. I suck
Scary Girl:YES you do!
Chick:See, this is what I mean. I haven't even MET you and it feels like we're breaking up!
Scary Girl:Yeah.
Scary Girl:K. so, whatever. Your decision, I guess. Good luck on your travels through "Man-Land".
Chick:Hey, this isn't about that! You just scare me is all.
Scary Girl:Thanks.
Chick:{giggle}Man-Land
Scary Girl:[anouncer voice]"Man-Land! Land of the writhing, nubile, young Man! Where men are men and women are scared!"
Chick:Ha!
Chick:Sorry.
Scary Girl:You're missing out.
Chick:I know.
Scary Girl:YOu suck.
Chick:I know that too.
Scary Girl:I'm gonna go.
Chick:K.
Scary Girl:Let me know when you stop being a chickenshit loser.
Chick:K.
Scary Girl:Bye.
Chick:Bye.

Yup. I suck.

No comments: