Monday, September 15, 2003

And the hits just keep on coming...!


Hallo folks, let's see what is there to say this morning...? week-end was lovely. Bagels with the Bees - always fun; Boo class = great (there quite literally is not a single thing in the world more adorable than 6 year olds doing acrobatics)! Boo's new/regular teacher is fabulous in a butch kind of way and if I was in the mood for it, I think I'd add her to my crush list. I'm not though so she'll have to stay in the land of "cool people who I only really consider when I'm in their actual presence". Not a bad place to be, actually -- I'll bet the vast majority of my crushes might actually prefer to be switched to that list...!

Anyway. Spent yesterday working on the loft project with the amazingly sweet R-B Guy -- thanks you soooo much for everything, my friend. Hope you find what you need from life -- and it looks great! we made this AMAZING railing for Boo's bunk bed that is a freaking work of art. The loft's not done yet but it's getting there and it's much less close to falling down so I'm happy. Aside from that nothing else to report (at least not anything that needs to be aired in public) ... OH! Except that the plans for the Boo birthday are shaping up nicely so be on the look-out for your invites; coming soon to e-mail near you!

No comments: