Friday, September 12, 2003

I'm here...


but I'm tired.



The girl I like was born in 1984. Just by way of reference. I graduated high school in 1986. fuck.



God, I am just in such a crappy mood right now. I mean I'm not really onna counta all my buddy boyz are hanging around and dammit you can never have too many adorable young men in your life, but still. The second they're gone it's back to "fuck! What the freakin' fuck??! Why is everything so stupid and why do I even exist and why am I trying to get anything at all accomplished given that it's just going to 1) not work and/or 2) suck!" Now, don't misunderstand. I am well aware that I am by far THE luckiest human being on the planet I'm just depressed is all. Actually, you know what, I'm going to stop writing right now because I'm sensing a shift to maudlin and given the aforementioned freaking overall greatness of my life that would not only be silly and self-serving but intensely painful to read when I get back from another typically fabulous week-end. Ciao!

No comments: