Tuesday, September 02, 2003

In a nutshell...


Long weekend was Fab! Hope everyone out there had as GRAND a time as I did!! I'm currently moving into "the new space" here at work so I'll not linger long here in blog-land, just wanted to give a shout-out or two to the folks who enriched my life this week-end.

First and foremost would be the Fabulous Miz B's! Thanks fer the loverly invite to the postponed-but-still-o-so-happening legalization of your family unit! It was very grand hanging with ya'all, not to mention a delight seeing the various babies basically marching out the door on their way to college!

Next we have a very awfully warm squeeze for the front neighbors who were soooo very gracious to my wandering Boo after she got tired of me and decided she really wanted to visit with some other adults. I am well aware that an unexpected visitor (regardless how freaking adorable she may be) is, oftimes a bit much so I'm super-modo thankful that you guys not only took her in but even went so far as to teach her a skill! (That poker playing is going to come in handy the next time we get to Reno!)

Let's see, then we have Mr. R-B Guy who not only allowed me to invade his domicile on Sundee but who also made the fifteen hour drive out to Oak-town on Mondee to assist in some serious planning for the loft re-assignment surgery. I am always delighted to find that my friends are so completely talented and this was yet another example of how gloriously lucky I truly am!

Other minor players in the week-end but no less important were the fabulous Miss Tail with whom we dropped off a couch and then proceeded to breakfast with and Mistah Lovah-Lovah who supplied the aforementioned couch. Awfully good to see both of you! I really don't get to hang with either of you nearly as much as I probably should (really!) but my goodness, when I do squeeze in the random visit I am simply struck by the quality-personess of both of you. Really, you're just phenomenal!

Whew! I think that's mostly it. If I forgot anyone, please know it's because I'm all flustered and trying to figure out why my keyboard is soooo freaking high at this new station and not because you who were not instrumental in my happiness. Kisses all round! Mwah, mwah!! More later if time permits......

No comments: