Thursday, September 11, 2003

so we're not going to get Rosemary. Her biological mom is sueing to get more visitation (turning her from "low-risk" into "medium-risk") and her caseworker isn't sure whether or not they should place her with the other potential family (the one that was NOT us, which apparently has no kids and two parents, one of whom is "stay-at-home") or whether they should leave her in her current placement with her Foster folks who already have her and adore her (but who are too old to be considered for permanent adoption). Anyway, sum total is either she stays where she is, she goes to the other family or she goes back with her bio mom -- C'est la vie, thanks for playing, we have some lovely parting gifts for you on your way out! Our Caseworker was telling me that now we should start looking at all the other counties' children and that this is all somehow a good thing. I dunno. I'm kind of sick of the whole thing to tell you the truth. Not like I'm dropping out or anything but I'm tired of wanting something so much that I have NO control over. Blah. This process sucks.

No comments: