Monday, October 20, 2003

Blah! Work sucks today! My various bosses are all freaked out over some HUGE scheduling thing that i did (with their approval I might add!) that apparently threatens the fate of the free world or something equally heinous...

Anyway, just to give a little overview of the new rant structure vis a vis the "key players":

Boss #1, 2 & 3 have been dissolved as functional entities. Instead we now have "Head Honcho" being my direct supervisor here at Sniff, "Tampa Teddy" being the guy in charge of the GlobalGroup troops (coincindentally also being the one making my life especially difficult right now FOR NO REASON!!!), "El Torito" (aka Boss #2 ) being my "team lead" and primary contact with Leech-Land and finally Todd. Boss extraordinaire, head and CEO of Leech-Land. For those of you keeping track, Boss #3 is no longer my boss but remains my bud so we've come up with a shiny new monniker just for him -- Elephant Princess (Not "elephant" meaning in any way to imply that he's heftier than most but "elephant" as in "the elephant in the room noone is talking about" and "princess" just cause... well, if you know him you'll see why this just sooooo right) ... K. are we all up to date. everyone set? Good.




Tampa Teddy, you SUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK! {breathe out} There. I feel much better now.

No comments: