Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Know what's hot? Sitting in your Hottie Professor's chair trying to arrange a booty call using her office phone. Now don't get me wrong, I didn't intend to be sitting in her chair whilst setting up the nasty, I intended to call my buddy Pretty Boy to just check in, see how his life was going and then I thought "Hey, maybe I'll just go over and see how he is in person" and then I thought "but if I drive all the way home the second i get in the door I am not going to want to leave, so perhaps I will call him from here [being school]" then I thought "but where is there a phone on which to make this call" and I looked up and my uber sweetheart teacher was unlocking her door and I thought "hmmmm, perhaps she will let me use her phone to make this call" so I asked and she said yes and then I got in her office and I was so delighted suddenly that I was "in her space" that I HAD to stare at her stuff -- besides, she went out in the hall for some reason (SEE, tact! Yet another sterling quality for me to make much of!!) and it was easier to stare while sitting and then HE answered and he sounded sooooo unbelievably cute and unavailable and everything that drives me crazy about him that by the time I REALIZED I was drooling all over my oh-so-patient-prof's phone... well, let's just say that while the normal part of my brain registered "mortified" the other part of my brain, the part that really just isn't consulting the list of reasons that Best Buddy Q so helpfully compiled re: other career limiting moves I could engage in instead of trying to sleep with my Professors (not really. I have accepted that that sort of intimacy probably just isn't in the cards but still, a gal's entitled to completely deny reality, right??) that part took a long cool look at the situation and registered "Hot!" Anyway. I'm weird and wired and my boy is scheduled to begin driving home from Mountain View in about three hours so, no nookie-nookie for me. P'raps I will eat lots of chocolate chip cookies instead. Yes. That sounds like a plan.

No comments: