Friday, November 07, 2003

And we're half way there...


K. So, turned in the first of the three "career make or break" projects to the Head Honcho this morning and she liked (Yay!) {huge, freaking sigh of relief}. Second work project is coming along nicely due entirely to the kick-ass ministrations of the team I'm working with so I'm not super worried about that one coming in on time and under buget (which, given that our budget is zero is actually kind of funny) third project is being studied today and may get a major push forward this afternoon in which case, it too, will be all about the roses. On the school front, four major papers have been written; we still have one group presentation to do (next week) and one more paper for each class due but not until early December so we're good there. Re: personal projects, I have one website to build by the end of the month (eek!) which I have not even started the design for (double eek!) Meanwhile, the Boo and I are working on a "Pick Us, Dammit!" book for our case worker to take to the matching meetings that needs to be done by Monday (and which is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E BTW) and somewhere in amongst all of this, I am going to want to HAVE SEX! (Not going to happen but gawd, sure would be nice... Anyway, moving along...) Oops, sorry. not actually moving along. Just realized it's meeting time so I'm off, off, off...

But first, quick welcome home to our Travelin' Man, not sure what the opposite of "Outback" is -- "Infront"? k, just thought of all sorts of stupid jokes to the tune of "Down in front" that I'm gong to spare you, my beautiful and stylish audience because i *Heart* each and every one of you more than life itself! (Did I mention we're going to see Cirque Du Soleil - Alegria on Sundee with the crew? I only bring this up because there is the slightest chance that I love Le Cirque the tiniest bit more than I love some of you but, no worries, we can go to counseling or something and get it all figured out....) Also, my buddy Saltlick has ventured into the world of blogging so I've added him to my list of links, that he may reap the largess of mine own estate (Just don't go liking him better than me and spending all your time on his site instead of mine!! eh, hem. Sorry. Aboandonment issues. I'm fine now...) K. really. I have to go. would you stop with the begging me to keep writing...???????! Sheesh. You are a needy bunch today!

No comments: