Wednesday, November 05, 2003

NakedHeads!


People should be naked more often. Not like in public or anything (Unless they're phenomenally attractive in which case it should be a felony to wear clothes unless it's snowing) but just in general. Like in their real lives. Just got home from work? take your clothes off and relax a little. Making din-din? Throw an apron on over your birthday suit and have at it! Just got out of the shower? Take a second or two to read a magazine standing in front of the ole heater -- I mean, seriously, whatever happened to the concept of the air-dry?? Now admitedly, being the semi-recluse that I am it is hard for me to determine the current state of America's nakedness, all I'm saying is I've been wandering around in nothing but skin for the last half hour or so and it feels pretty good. Then again, I'm brown. I have this theory about brown people always sort of feeling dressed but that may just be because I simply cannot understand how my lighter-skinned brethern manage to make it through the day without copious layers of sun-shielding clothes worn over a generous slathering of sunblock SPF 360. Anyway, crude, half-thought out, border-line racist generalities aside, I do have to say I like the nakedness. Now, though, I am off to school. You all will have to excuse me while I slip into something a little less comfortable.

No comments: