Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Mixed mood today



Was feeling fairly fresh and sporty this morning until I got the heads up from El Torito that Todd and the Enforcer were questioning my proclivity to "always" call in sick on Mondays - they were just wondering if there was "a situation they should be aware of." Now while my first response was f*** em! and my second was "Tell them I'm an alcoholic!" my third slightly more useless exercise in checking out the actual facts as if anyone is going to care, was to review the timesheet records. Five Monday absences in the last 6 months. One was to register for school (check, sent a lengthy e-mail to everyone even remotely interested in my billability), one was Labor Day, One was Memorial day, which leaves us with two sick days in 6 month. And we're back to f*** em!



Know what's nice though, getting a sweet drunken e-mail from a boy who likes my butt. I gotta tell ya, never underestimate to power to charm contained within a single straightforward compliment re: someone's body parts!



Let's see... what else.... Gosh, I think that's it actually. I'm just going to go put a finishing touch or two on my paper that's due tonight then I'm off to the first in a series of very important meetings! Hooray, me! Hooray, meetings!

No comments: