Tuesday, November 25, 2003

well, it's late (ish) and I'm tired because I've staying up writing stuff and making stuff and testing stuff and I have been home from school for two hours now and for some obscene reason I am not asleep. I'm not even sleepy. I mean I am sleepy but not in the way that I need to be in order to GO . TO . SLEEP .... so... here I am blogging.

Have I mentioned lately, how much I like school? I heart school. And it's NOT just because my professor is soooo amazingly smart and cute and nice. I just like it is all. oooo! Two interesting things happened tonight.

1) A girl in my class told me that my paper (the one I wrote on my leadership project last year) was used in her class last week as the "model paper" -- meaning students who didn't know what sort of paper they should write were shown mine as an example(!!) An example of what, I have no idea....

2) I found out that tomorrow is the last day to register for classes for the spring. I found this out in a casual conversation orchestrated by my aforementioned cutie teacher {sigh} Anyway, so, it would appear that I am registering for classes tomorrow before I go to Miss Boo's class for my second round of "observations" (for the paper that I'm writing in one of my classes, not because I think there's anything suspect about the way Boo's schooling is being conducted.... Actually, just for the record, Boo's teacher rocks!) after which I'm going into my actual work place to finish one project and begin testing on another one (yay, me!) And you wonder why it is I feel the need to stay awake all night when I quite obviously would be doing well to rest the hell up for my big day tomorrow?? ME TOO! {sigh again, albeit more of a resigned one than the former which was definitely more "crushy"} I'm gonna go lie very still and see if my body can rest control of my mind for a least a few hours....

No comments: