Friday, December 12, 2003

Happy happy happy!


Today I am happy! Now, I've been happy before (I've been pretty happy for awhile now, actually) but today is the first day in a very long time that I've woken up knowing that there's not a single thing i have to turn in or prepare for or present today so while I still need to snap the hell into Christmas mode and commence with the shopping, X-mas tree buying, gift wrapping, present shipping, etc., etc., etc. -- I'm feeling remarkably calm right this second. Plus, I get the see Bendy Girl tomorrow (yay! although wierd cause it's, of course, in the context of my child's class so I have to act like I'm pleased to see her while at the same time hiding my desire to push her up against a wall and just freaking GET ON with the making out!!) Then I get to see both my BBQ and my Pretty Boy on Sunday! Seriously, if i sat right down and made a list of scintillating persons who I was most interested in spending some quality time staring at the vast majority of it would be covered by the end of this week-end!

Also, this morning heard from the Landpeeps that we're getting a new neighbor who also has a little girl so hopefully she will be cool and her child will be swell and Boo will have a friend to play with who lives right in front of us! Yay, again!

K. I'm out. Belated shout-out to the girl I like on her award-winning accomplishment earlier this week. She rocks and I hope there are people fairly close to her letting her know that on a daily (if not hourly) basis!

No comments: