Sunday, January 11, 2004

Lest there be untold lamentations in the streets...


Seriouslyinvolved .blogspot.com is on temporary hiatus due to technical considerations beyond my control (namely that I used to write at work and what with me essentially waiting -- not unlike a vulture -- for the current WebChick at goodvibes to relinquish her title/position/CPU I'm not really technically connected, if you get my drift, to any internet access type tool, PLUS I used to connect at home using my work dial-up which as been cut off so, I'm pretty much stranded in non-web land. no worries, though, i'll figure something out -- if not immediately, then by friday (webChick's last day is thursdee...) latest and the world will once again be able to know the glory that is me at my whinyest! In the meanwhile, maybe it's best if we all just take a moment to see other people and if we still feel like we need each other in our lives at the end of the week, then when we come back together it'll be that much more beautiful!

No comments: