Tuesday, January 20, 2004

School!


Who Hoo!! First day of school for me (for this semester) starts TONIGHT! yay! I have soooooooo missed communing with the peeps who think about deep educational stuff n' sheet... Not that my regular hommies DON'T or anything {kisses! I lurv you all} -- it's just... well... i have certain needs that just don't get met in my everyday life - intellectually, I mean..... eh, hem... anyways...

Just had lunchie-poo with the fabulous SAH, El Torrito and Tall Guy ... They, as a crew, are super delightful and it is always great to hear the things with your previous company are continuing to go to hell in a handbasket... I think though, that I might have had a slightly more cheery time if for our next get-together we restrict the gathering the tiniest bit more ... K. I'm really just stalling while the IT guys figure out how to get me write access to some server-age which I think they may have just done, so... looks like I'm out!

No comments: