Monday, January 19, 2004

They're baaaccckkkk!


For those of you keeping track, you may have noticed a marked LACK as it were in the mentioning of a certain under-thirty crew and while most of you (like myself) may have cared not even a little bit about the sudden disappearance of one Dirty Boy, Other Girl, Angel and Texas Guy I'm sure their respective mothers did actually give half a damn and will now be relieved to hear that they have returned from the rain-soaked halls of our sister state, Portland, Oregon! Give it up folks! That's right, the prodigal crew has returned -- slightly older, not particularly wiser, but in some respects cuter (Texas Guy's new haircut = tres chic!!) Welcome back, kids! I can't say I missed you but I sure as hell could use a little diversion! Ha! Just kidding. We wuv our wandering rainbow children {big squeeze!!} I would like to take a moment to point out that apparently, for no reason other than my new job position i am now, in their beyond all reason jaded llittle eyes "cool" ... this is only slightly disconcerting because it makes me really wonder what exactly it was that I was before. Ah, well. no worries. If I left it up to the puppies to define me I'd be nothing more than a leathery old Mrs. Robinson stand-in who rents out rooms on the side... Glad you're back, Children! Stick around awhile, the weather's great!

In other news, birthday bash was fabulous! So very many wonderful children types running around. it just warms the cockles to know that the Alternative set seems bent on catching up with their more "conservative" brethern in terms of sheer output! Go, us!

Let's see... what else...? Missing the boyz right now:

Tony - There are some truly fab people here but as of yet none has undertaken make it thier mission to brighten my mornings with the daily drop-in (NEVER let it be said that a stop-off by an attractive and well dressed young man isn't JUST the thing to get your morning going in the right direction!)

Family Guy - I, am Dying to know what the world's Cutest Family is up to!!

Sir James - What can I say, your "serious" look kills me! I need some earnest-ness in my life. Everything here is just too damn flippant...!

Mistah Lovah-Lovah - I actually DON'T miss you at all but hell, I'm making a list, right??? Kidding! Are we still going out on the 30ieth??

Kyle - I also don't miss because I've found another cute, approximately my age, serious gay man to bond with; sorry! (Again with the kidding -- sheesh! you people cannot take a joke!)

and Drew - You are the standard by which I shall forever measure all men (and some women!) I want to steal you away and keep you here under my desk (not like THAT you perverts!!) but you'd probably get bored.... {sigh}

Anyways... I miss you all. Write and let me know how the New Me's doing... You had better not be hanging around her desk, you fickle bastards!!

No comments: