Friday, February 27, 2004

I think I may start bleeding from the eyes



So, here at my new job it is my joy/curse to see a variety of wannabe products that would like pride of place on our hallowed shelves. Regardless of what your average layman (get it? Lay-man! Heh heh...) might suppose, the buyers here do actually take their jobs seriously and as such there is a need for a space here in the office which we like to call "the reject pile." Two minutes ago, my lovely assistant walked up to my desk and presented me with a product from that alleged pile which I would LOVE to share with you, my readership, but which, sadly is apparently a "demo" version and which I'm just not finding using one of the many fine search engine's out there. In my search for the "Mini Pierced Be-Atch!" however, I did run across these:

http://naughtynovelty.zoovy.com/product/LT113133

http://familyevolutions.com/shopping/?linkpage=indexf2.cfm?Cat=%3Cfont%20color%3DF4F4F7%3E2%3C%2Ffont%3EBaubles

Why, oh why??

No comments: