Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Just real quick...


I.LOVE.MY.KID

VM message from my child left last night whilst I was sitting in my public policy class wondering what the hell the point was to doing anything EVER:

Boo: Hi Mommy! I just wanted to say -- gahhack! No, wait, GAHHACK??! That's not what I wanted to say! I was chewing [giggle - then suddenly serious] um... what I wanted tosay was that I miss you and i love you and I ah -ppreciate you coming to school this morning and giving me a kiss and... let's see... that I love you ... wait, I already said that. well I do. K. Well. I'm going to go. kisses, kisses, kisses, mwah!, mwah! mwah! [click]

!!!!! I KNOW!!!

I also love Prof. Ketelle. It's hard to say exactly why I love her -- a close personal friend of mine who knows NOTHING about how I actually am and who will be turning TWELVE in March yet still somehow thinks he's qualified to speak on such issues, posits the theory that I want to be her and, as is my want, I'm translating that into a desire to have her. He is nuts. Prof. K. is cute!

Further on that note, if anyone knows a woman named Karina Moreno who works for the Children's Defense Fund and who can get me a date with her I would be eternally grateful (and there might even be a little cash in it for you as well!!) She is beautiful and brillant and, yes, I do want to be her but I also very much want to DO her so do let me know...

No comments: