Monday, February 09, 2004

It's all about the hair


Well, hello kids! How the heck are we this fine afternoon? Me? Why I'm great actually thanks for asking! So, weekend was very fun. Squired the famous Miss Tail and her new haircut around Friday eve (karaoke, drinking -- probably best that I've forgotten most of it!) met up with the ever-lovely Missy Sue and Mistah Lovah-Lovah as well and proceeded to have an FAB-ulous time. Mr. L-L did eventually desert me but no worries! Three seconds before he wussed out of my life a very nice young lady who went by the monniker of Ming and who was "visiting with a friend" took up residence near my chair so I was able to replace him pretty much immediately in terms of having someone tall, and fascinating to chat with as the night drew to a close. Plus, her hair was much better! At any rate. Mr. L-L made it up the next day by bringing me and my kid junk food right before her class started (only to then proceed to lecture me on proper nutrition vis a vis offspring -- this while he's shoving a Big mac down his throat...! I know!! Damn good thing I {heart} him otherwise I know a certain curb with his name on it!!)

Sat., following the Boo class we absconded with a friend of hers and finished out the eve with the ever fun playdate/sleepover! You all wish you were me and my life right now, don't think I can't feel it!

Sunday I managed to persuade Pretty Boy to go driving about (not difficult given the weather, his shiny still-newish car and the super-low rockstar jeans i just got last week!). I don't want to make anyone too jealous (too late!) so let's really just say Presidios were circumvented, Golden Gate bridges were viewed and much (emphasis on much) fun was had by all -- well at least by the two of us. I'm pretty sure the middle-age golfer guys may have had a moment or two where the fact that they were miles away from being as good-looking/fabulous/kicking-it-in-a-mini as the two of us came crashing into their conciousness like an errant golfball through the clubhouse window but whatever. It is not my job to make sure EVERYONE feel attractive/desirable/necessary! Sheesh! Then, after the frivolities were mostly over, I ran into an old friend of mine who is now waitressing at this place we always go to eat. She holds claim to being one of the single most beautiful girls I have ever met in my life and I haven't seen her in awhile. We exchanged info though so maybe I will attempt to restart what little friendship there actually was at the time and see if it can be expanded upon. Probably not though. I'm pretty satiated right now, plus I have TONS of reading to do for class! Anyways... week-end was great as always. I'm starting to feel things slip into a kind of a pattern and I'm realizing (well, at least admitting) that everything is at a great point of "set-ness" and that all I really need to do right now is maintain... which... I think... barring any unforseen drama i may be able to do. {fingers crossed} maybe...

No comments: