Thursday, February 05, 2004

My Hero!



So, last night, we were treated to a FABulous B-day celebratory dinner by the wonderful and currently, indispensible Travelin' Man. Din was GREAT. We went to Emmy's Spaghetti Shack and, seriously, with the word "shack" in the title you KNOW it's allll gooood...! THEN, as if the lovely food/company weren't simply enough, Mr. Man proceeded to figure out how to set my VCR to record every Tuesday night so that I am now free to go to my public policy class without having to think "Crap! I'm going to miss my favorite show in the world AGAIN!!" For this we are grateful. Thank you TM! You are stellar and more than half of the "cream in my coffee"!

In other news, I'm expecting a wee one here any minute. My Boo is sick and the CP will be dropping her by so that she can be small and sniffley here with me until I get some stuff done, then I will take her home and snuggle her up and give her lots of toasty good lovin' so that she feels better tomorrow and ready to face the ratrace that is first grade!! In fact, I think they're here so I'm out...

No comments: