Wednesday, February 04, 2004

msut be all the sugar!



First, let me state, for the record, that my Best Buddy Q is always right. At least when it comes to telling me what to do about MY life that is. I mean, she may be a bit MEAN about it sometimes (borderline abusive, really) but in general I find that the more I listen to her the more likely it is that i get what I want... hmmmm.... There's a connection there that I really MUST explore further someday. Anyways. Had some awfully (in my opinion) productive/edifying meetings today so while I didn't actually get some stuff worked on that really needs to be worked, i did get some stuff figured out in terms of "the big picture" which can't be all bad.

Had a very funny check-in last night as well from the awfully cute Dirty Boy (who is claiming to hate me due to some minor prank I may or may not have pulled whilst I was spending time with his family of origin in New Mexico) -- seems he got a call from his Mom which went something like this:

DB: Hello?
DBM: Hello, Sweetheart
DB: Oh, hey mom. What's up.
DBM: Oh nothing. I'm just wondering how YOU are???? (pregnant pause which may or may not have something to do with the fact that I might have told them he was engaged to a skinny, blonde, law student...)

Hee Hee! I love having friends to mess with!

Speaking of which, in about 17 minutes, I will be leaving the premises to go have a celebratory din-din with the ever-fabulous Travelin' Man (I think we're still celebrating my birthday but seriously, at this point, so long as the food is free and the company is fun, I'll celebrate just about anything!)

No comments: