Sunday, April 25, 2004

Forced to start killing folks...!


O.K. seriously, if after being told that my diet consists primarily of egg noodles and brown gravy, one more otherwise sensible adult acts like I just said "crack cocaine and lead" I will, hand-to-god, go Kill Bill 3 on thier ass! Can we all please remember, carbs don't kill people, stupid extreme diets kill people! God! I am in such an irritable mood today! I'm on page freaking 8 of a million page paper and i have nothing . else . to . say! If the Children were here they could all sit around in my living room talking about inane shit and at least providing some sort of diversion, but no they've decided Austin is better suited to their delicate skating sensibilities -- Austin! I ask you...??? I want a backrub, a margarita, some salty chips and a clean house. I want this stupid paper done and I do not want to be thinking I should probably sign up for a summer class. I do not want to be in any way responsible for anything right now. I want someone to feed me, bathe me, make sure i get ten hours sleep a night and that I don't look stupid when i walk out of the house in the morning. And, yes, I get that had I started this stupid paper earlier I would not be sitting here right this second freaking out. aaarrrrrggggggg! I want my Mommy. (Or at least the person my mommy was when I was 8 and the school nurse told her I was "easily distractable and possibly learning impaired" -- Turns out, I just needed glasses. Couldn't see the board. Boy, did my go ballistic on that lady's a**! Tee Hee! anyway.... back to this stupid paper.)

No comments: