Wednesday, April 28, 2004

I'm DONE!!!!!!!


I'm done. I'm done, done, done. Done=me! That's right folks, the eagle has landed!
Whew! Quick show of hands, who thought I wasn't gonna make it? K. {cracks knuckles} where were we? Let's see. I have a new friend. His name is Ahn-drash [that's phonetical BTW -- i have a feeling I'd butcher the real spelling]. He is from Hungary. Been here for a year. Very nice young man. Wanted to know if I was American {giggle}. Not sure why he decided to come to this particular rathole of a country but I'm sure I will be finding out soon enough. [Just kidding BTW. The United States of America is (are?) not a rathole(s?). This is the greatest country ever and anyone who doesn't believe that needs to take their terrorist a** back to Canada, Pronto!]

{Sigh} I'm sooo happy right now. Tired, disoriented and dropping stuff but happy nontheless! I have lunch planned with my BBQ, I have celebratory drinks after work planned with the glorious Miss Tail and, most importantly of all I have no papers due!!!!!

O.K. Quick question? Why can I not get it up for femmey girls? There's a very nice girl in my now defunct Tuesdee class who has made it very clear that she wouldn't mind "keeping in touch over the summer" (heh, heh, heh...) and I'm sitting there and I'm thinking, "you're interesting. You're funny. Why the heck shouldn't I hang out with you." But then I think about my Pretend Girlfriend who is also interesting and funny as well as being just plain HOT and I find myself not really all that interested in Little Miss Longhair anymore. Ah well. C'est la vie and all of that. It takes all types right?

No comments: