Friday, April 16, 2004

Fucking elephants...!


K. So my kid tells me she had a bad dream last night. Apparently she "was going into the man's house because the elephant told her it was o.k. but then when she got inside the lady screamed at her."

What the F---??! First off, what the hell is an elephant doing telling my kid she can go into some random house where there is obviously a crazy person living and second off, how dare some wacked out female start screaming at my kid for something she was in no way responsible for? (!!) Bitch.

Anyway. We had a snuggle and it was all good, but still. I think kid's scary dreams are scarier than adult scary dreams. i mean, I can kind of tell where most of my anxiety dreams are coming from. But talking elephants that set you up?? I mean, what're you gonna do with that?

In other news, going to the Bee's house tonight for some fun and festivities. Yay, us! Then heading into a week-end that looks remarkably "ish-oos" free -- except for the fact that I have to write yet another paper (due on Monday.) {Sigh.} How is it that one can be so close, and yet still so far....

No comments: