Thursday, April 15, 2004

Bite marks...


Howdy folks. Let me begin by saying I am tired. Let me go on to say that for the first time in quite along time I know exactly why i'm so tired and truth be told I don't mind even a little bit!

Eh hem, now then, where were we. Hung out with my New Girlfriend last night. Have I mentioned that that girl is freaking HOT?? Well, she is. And sweet. We went out for drinks and to go get our Vietnamese food on (I think those of you who know me even a little bit can guess just how wrapped I currently am based entriely on the fact that when NG suggested Vietnamese food my response was "K.!") during which events NG spent a good amount of time providing very thoughtful and detailed analysees of some questions I'd come up with for my Families and Communities class. NG rocks. Stayed out too late though and spent way too much time analysing every single thing both of us said and did so I didn't get to sleep until 3am or something obnoxious like that. Still and all though. I like her. She's a keeper that one. Hopefully she will continue to grace me with her exalted presence. Please, please, please.....




In slightly sadder news, the elderly father of my Kid's other Parent passed away yesterday. My condolences CP. I hope you get the support you need around this and that this provides some of the closure you were looking for.

Aight. I actually have an incredibly busy day today so I'm out, out out! Happy Thursday to you all!

No comments: