Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Luckiest person ever!



Just a quick check in to say that I am the luckiest person EVER! I went down to see my Sparkle today and took her for a walk around Foster Mom's neighborhood.... Can I just say, SUCH a beautiful place to grow up! Quiet, peaceful. Trees and flowers and friendly waving people everywhere... really I don't think I could have asked for a more idyllic setting for my Baby to have spent her first year. FM has been and continues to be GREAT! She's just so committed and caring and cool... I dunno. It's just really amazing to me that she and Sparkle found each other and that she's so good to her babies and that she likes and supports me being her bub's new Mommy... {sniff, wipe eye} it's just all really cool is all! (P.S. I got a Sparkle smile today when I walked in! Have I mentioned she's A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!)

No comments: