Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Victory is mine!


Ha! So, kitten = caught! I scooped her up and carted her scared little self off to the vet last night wherein she will hopefully get all fixed up and duly returned to me this eve none (mostly) the worse for wear. Front neighbor is re-doing the eintire porch area with tongue and groove slats which is just COOL! (I think i have a wood-fetish) ... Let's see. Nothing new to report really. I'm officially "desparate" but that's not really news to anyone. (although, I'm equally attached to my new drama-free celibate lifestyle so it's not so much desparation as it is wanting to get really close to peope I already like. I would not, for instance, welcome with open arms the advances of some random individual who might call out to me on the street, say....) I'm lunching today with the ever-cool Travelin' Man which should be extra nice cause I haven't seen him in a little bit. I was just in a meeting from which I emerged with Chicken Noodle soup which is just cool pretty much anyway you look at it! Heard from Caseworker that Kid 2's Caseworker has assured him that this is not all some cruel joke so meetings will be set up which is also pretty cool. I think that it from me for now though. I'm just kind of happy contented n stuff. Hope ya'all are the same.

No comments: