Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Now see... that is why I dont' like being annoyed with people. It's a waste of energy on the one hand and it makes me forget the truly important stuff (e.g. how very splendid it was to attend the Boo's graduation-from-the-first grade/pizza party!) Sigh. I just don't understand why people try -- actively try -- to make their lives as dismal and pathetic as possible then try to get you to buy into their stupid world view. I used to think they were weak. People like that. That they didn't have any backbone and couldn't stand up for themselves to something that was sensible. But the thing is, sometimes these people have TONS of backbone. Sometimes they're incredibly persistent and motivated and energentic. It just happens to be in a wrong, stupid, self-serving direction is all. What are you gonna do with that? Anyways. Went to see my Butter-Boo be a big girl first grader one last time which was GRAND! She's coming here tonight as well and we have all day tomorrow and Friday to hang out and play! Yay! I love that kid.

No comments: